Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just some thoughts

There will be a series of tournaments in Philadelphia called Winter Brawl the 28th. I plan on going to play Street Fighter IV and Soul Calibur IV. I might also enter the Dead Or Alive 4 and Virtua Fighter 5 just to pass the time. Either way, it's good experience before I go to something even bigger. I just need to figure out how to get to the place...

It looks like GameStop is selling video game clothing. I kinda expected them to start doing that. There haven't been too many national reatailers who sell video game apparel. I have seen some of these items sold locally and I'm glad the whole country will get to buy them.

Today I read about a family who lost their house in a fire and lost their pets and their enitire Nintendo collection which included over five hundred games and even a Game Boy Light, which is a rare model. The son told their story to Nintendo and and Nintendo offered to replace the damaged Wii and Gameboy SP. What happened to the family was awful but I'm glad Nintendo was willing to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment