Wednesday, February 25, 2009

May Gaming Progress: Feb. 25, 2009

I started playing ranked matches in Street Fighter IV today despite having no arcade controller. Gotta say it's a different ballpark then player (unranked) matches. You actually have to put effort to get in your wins.

I'm learning the patience I need to help me in the higher level play. I still wind up blowing it when the opponent is at little help. Not having the right joystick is part of it but waiting for an opening is still an important skill in SF.

Will all the time playing Street Fighter I have had not so much time for Soul Calibur IV and Virtua Fighter 5. I haven't forgotten about them completely. One I get some personal affairs in order I'll balance out my session between the three for sure. I wanna at least be considered good in all three. I know I have a long way to go but that won't deter me.

No comments:

Post a Comment