Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chiming In (August 1, 2009)

Personal life has been not so this year. Gone worse just recently. No specifics, but it has cut into my time Twin Galaxies, Empire Arcadia, etc. My practice time -- and execution -- for certain games has suffered also. I can't get back into full gear until I get to some stuff sorted personally. Hopefully that is sooner or later.

I was looking to go to an MLG this season to play Fight Night Round 4 but I'm too broke right now. Hopefully they will be holding them when I get back on my feet.

I have received a comment for my ECA blog from ECA's Brett Schenker, himself. I appreciate the response but I stand by what I have posted. I don't believe the President said anything requiring "action" thus far. If I don't question the ECA's motives in this action campaign, even more harsher critics will.

Wii Sports Resort came out so I picked that game up. The Wii Motion Plus did wonders the the Wii Sports follow-up. As usually I will see how far I can go in that game.

I found out from a Tweet that Triforce, Justin Wong, and Prod1gy picture from the Jinx shoot made it into Play magazine. I'm proud of them. They have been in the gaming scene for years and have earned it.

Well that's pretty much it. Cya next post.

- RLW

No comments:

Post a Comment