Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EA Sports Challenge

Just yesterday MLG announced that they partnered with Electronic Arts to bring to the masses the EA Sports Challenge Series. Judging from the promotional stuff, the game list will include Madden NFL, NBA Live, and Fight Night. Nothing announced officially though.

I would like to enter for Fight Night but they say it will be PS3 only. If the only way to qualify is online and no store qualifiers than I will be in trouble. No PS3. If there were store qualifiers I wouldn't mind the PS3 controller. But if the only way to qualify is through PSN then it will be a major problem trying to qualify.

"Only On PlayStation" stuff aside, I think it's good to see good MLG supporting competition on EA titles. I personally hope EA Sports Challenge becomes a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment